Cancellation Policy & Missed Appointments
At Greenwood Dental Surgery, we value both your time and our time. We endeavor to run on time, and deliver products and services within an agreed upon time frame.
In return, we expect you to attend appointments as scheduled, and give us adequate notification if you cannot do so. This will allow us to offer appointments to patients in need, and reduce the cost of down-time which would inevitably be passed on to you, the patient.
We understand that sometimes emergencies do happen, and cancellation may be required.
If you do need to cancel please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule, either by email at email@example.com or phone 9447 6416 and leave a message.
The following outlines when cancellation fees will be charged.
Cancellation fees will need to be paid prior to making your next appointment.
If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours, we will waive our normal cancellation fee, if you reappoint at the time of cancellation.
If you leave a voicemail message, please indicate you wish to reappoint and we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
If you are a member of the GREEN VIP CLUB, you will need to reappoint within 30 days to maintain your membership.
|Second and Subsequent Cancellations:
|Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a penalty fee of $50 per 30 minutes.
Alternatively, you can avoid the penalty by making a non-refundable deposit of $100 for your next appointment. This will be credited towards your treatment. If you cancel this appointment without reappointing, or fail to attend, your deposit will be lost. Appointments cannot be cancelled with-in 24 hours.
Appointments 60 minutes or longer
If you cancel an appointment which is 60 minutes or longer within 48 hours, you will be required to make a deposit of 25% of the estimated cost prior to reappointing. Normal cancellation fees will also apply as above, if cancelling within 24 hours.
If you miss an appointment without any notification, you will be immediately charged a cancellation fee of $50 per 30 minutes.
GREEN VIP CLUB members who miss appointments without notification will be have their membership removed.
Multiple Missed Appointments/Late Cancellations
In the event that you miss multiple appointments or make multiple late cancellations, we may have to take the unwanted step of refusing further treatment. In these circumstances we believe it is best to end the dentist/patient relationship amicably, allowing you to seek treatment at a practice that is willing and able to accommodate your scheduling needs.
- • To avoid being charged a cancellation fee, please make sure you contact us at least 24 hours ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- • You have made the appointment, it is your responsibility to know when it is.
- • We strive to send appointment reminders either by SMS or phone at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Occasionally either due to technical problems or unforeseen circumstances, we may not be able to send these reminders. Therefore DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON OUR APPOINTMENT REMINDERS.
- • PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO TEXT MESSAGES SENT BY THE PRACTICE. Appointment reminder text messages are automated and are not routinely monitored.
• GREEN VIP CLUB members will need to reappointment within 1 month in order to maintain their membership.